BrowZine has many options that make their persistent links desireable:
- Link to a collection of journals by topic or sub-topic
- Link to a specific journal
- Link to an individual article
- The persistent links can be shared outside of just JCCC.
To copy a specific article link, choose Share in the article's options.
You may hesitate to use BrowZine:
- BrowZine is ideal for browsing. If you found a subject, periodical, or article while browsing, copying the link is a great way to share. Also, if you already know a specific article that exists, it is easy to navigate to its location (Title > Year > Volume > Issue > Article). It is not, however, capable of doing a keyword search like within databases or Summon.
- Though you can share the links outside of JCCC, users will need to be associated with an institution that is using BrowZine. The customer, base, though, is quite vast.